Vegan Thai Chickpea Curry
August 23, 2015
Looking for the perfect dish for #meatlessmonday? Add this to your list of favorites!
My Vegan Thai Chickpea Curry can be made in just one pan .Which is perfect for these hectic Back to School days. Sometimes we all need a break from meat….you won’t miss it at all with this dish!
Gluten free folks, this recipe will work for you too! This is a one size fits all recipe, easy to make with pantry items & some easy to find produce. You will need a jar of red curry paste…an excellent seasoning to always have on hand.
Heading back from travels to Telluride today…and it’s been requested that I make this curry for a dinner party later this week.
This takes hardly any time & tastes cleaner & healthier than any take out. Dig in & enjoy!
More Delicious Vegan Recipes to try!
- Cilantro and Sweet Corn Soup Eat Healthy Eat Happy
- Epic Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodles Deb’s Posts
- Hummus Pizza Tartlets Contentedness Cooking
- Roasted Sweet Potato Chickpea Salad Minimalist Baker
- Sweet and Sour Ginger Roasted Mushrooms The Spice Train
- Vegetables in Thai Red Curry with Sweet Potato Noodles A Cookbook Obsession