Naughty Shamrock Sundaes
March 16, 2015
What would St. Patrick’s Day be without something green (no thanks on the green beer), something Irish (whiskey) and something a bit naughty (um, hello leprechauns & ice cream!)….
Instead of the green beer I’ll be licking the spoon with these Naughty Shamrock Sundaes. Want to join me? Great you can…
Irish Whiskey is purely Irish & it makes these all ready naughty ice cream sundaes, even naughtier. Your welcome. It’s my daily job to tempt you and with these I sincerely hope I’ve accomplished my goals.
Chocolate & mint chip ice creams are smothered in butterscotch & hot fudge sauce. Green & white M&M’s sweeten the deal. A sprinkle of green decorating sugar gives a crunchy kick. And Homemade Irish Cream Whipped Cream…
Need I say more? The whipped cream is a delish combo of heavy cream whipped with instant coffee, sugar and of course, a splash (or two) of Jameson. This would be wonderful in your coffee too!
Enjoy your ice cream sundaes!
Sweet St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Links…
- Candied Cherry Shortbread Cookies Tastes of Lizzy T’s
- Easy Shamrock Cupcakes The Celebration Shoppe
- Mint Oreo Truffles Hoosier Homemade
- St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Pizza Grandbaby Cakes
- St. Patrick’s Day Rice Krispie Treats Classy Clutter
- Thin Mint Brownie Parfait Bitz & Giggles