With the school year in full swing we all need easy, convenient & super delicious meals. I’ve got plenty of them & this one your whole family will love! One-Pot meals fascinate me in so many ways. They require hardly any clean up & the flavors are mouthwatering with hardly any effort at all. This One-Pot Tomato & Spinach Pasta is sure to bring smiles to everyones faces & is a the perfect family dinner…
Another bonus to this recipe is that it is a great addition to the lunchbox. If you have some pasta leftover, save it for the lunchbox! Speaking of lunch boxes check out my Project Lunchbox posts for more great ideas. It can be hard to figure out what to feed the kids everyday, I’ve got delicious recipes all over my website for you to check out!
I’ll be sharing lots of these one-pot meals with you to make help life healthy, easier & delicious!
More One-Pot Recipes to try!
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup The Garlic Diaries
- Crockpot One-Pot Spaghetti & Meatballs Crockpot Gourmet
- Easy Baked Ziti My Diary of Us
- Simple Lemon Chicken with Asparagus Little Spice Jar
- Stewed Chicken Pasta Jehan Can Cook
- Tomato Pulao Nish Kitchen