I wanted to post another cocktail recipe today. But since I posted one on Wednesday I figured you probably need somethin’ to eat. Y’all like pasta a whole lot and I came up with fine medley of carbs meets salmon & creamy blue cheese.
Let’t take a look…
Isn’t there some rule somewhere that seafood should not be pared with cheese?
I tend to disagree. Try this salmon with blue cheese sauce and you will too.
Do you like cilantro? I love it. Add a handful to this recipe for extra fresh flavor.
If you don’t dig it add some flat leaf Italian parsley. All’s good….they look the same but sure do have very different flavor.
What you got with this dish is comfort food mixed with a splash of gourmet flavors.
It comes together quickly and the ingredients are super easy to find. Energy packed salmon balances out the heavier pasta really nicely.
Whip this up over the weekend or for those busy weeknight meals ~ make some extra for lunch too while your at it. Serve hot or chilled like a pasta salad.
Pasta with Salmon Recipe Links
- Asian Salmon & Noodles Julia’s Album
- Finnish Style Pasta with Salmon Dining with Dusty
- Mediterranean Salmon Salad Dough See Dough
- Salmon Pasta Salad with Dill Joy of Kosher
- Seared Salmon with Mushrooms & Asparagus Over Coconut Noodles Bev Cooks
- Teriyaki Salmon with Soba Noodles Iron Chef Shellie