How was your weekend? I hope it was super fun. I had some forced relaxation due to an ACL reconstruction surgery last week. Yup, got my knee put back together after a ski accident. All is well though. I am still a happy busy bee.
I chose her Creamy Greek Scrambled Eggs because it is filled with great for you ingredients and you can enjoy it any time of the day. And I love scrambled eggs.
Congrats to Lori Lange on her brilliant new cookbook. I am loving it! Lori is a pro recipe developer and a gal you can trust when it comes to food for your family. She has a great history of blogging and regular features around the web and beyond.
She is also a wonderful pal of mine. Lori is often a voice of reason to me ~ she know how to tame my wild girl side…with wisdom & great advice!
The recipes in her cookbook are simple to prepare & the ingredients easy to get ahold of. Lori has recipes to tempt the whole family. From heavier comfort foods to lighter fare.
There are also plenty of cocktails and desserts that will knock your socks off.
This Greek Scramble has so many of my favorite ingredients in it. Eggs are a wonderful, quick source of energy. Salty feta cheese adds lots of flavor. Scrambles are budget friendly meals that you can ingredient swap at your whim.
Some more recipes in the cookbook that caught my eye include…
- Apricot Bellinis
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins
- Ham & Swiss Quiche
- Broiled Salmon with Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Slaw
- Rosemary & garlic Leg of Lamb Roast
- Irish Cream Brownies with Brown Butter Icing
- And many more!
The recipe I featured today is from the Recipe Girl Cookbook and you can find it on page 39. Enjoy!
Details: This giveaway is now closed.
One MarlaMeridith.com fan can win a copy of the Recipe Girl cookbook. Within the pages of this beautiful cookbook you will find plenty recipes that’ll knock your socks off & wow your tastebuds. Also, there is a helpful section with all kinds of party menus. Photos were shot by the fabulous Matt Armendariz and are sure to tempt! The Recipe Girl Cookbook is available now for purchase as well.
This giveaway will be open until Friday, May 3rd, 2013 midnight PST. Winners will be chosen at random. Giveaway copies will ship quarterly to USA entries only.
To Enter (up to 7 entries per person)
- Mandatory Entry Go to the Recipe Girl website and tell me which recipe you would like to try.
Extra Entries: Leave a Separate Comment for Each
- Follow me (Marla Meridith) on Pinterest
- Visit the Marla Meridith Lifestyle Facebook fan page & join the fun over there!
- Visit the MarlaMeridith.com Facebook fan page & join the fun over there!
- Follow me (Marla Meridith) on Twitter
- Follow Recipe Girl on Twitter
- Visit the Recipe Girl Facebook fan page & join the fun over there!
Scrambled Eggs on MarlaMeridith.com
- 60 AMAZING Egg Recipes
- Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Scrambled Eggs Stacks with Cheese & Mushrooms
- Scrambled Eggs Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Sweet Coconut Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Scrambled Egg Recipe Links
- Cream Cheese and Chive Scrambled Eggs 601 Cookbooks
- Egg Bhurji wandercrush
- How to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs Picture-Perfect Meals
- Scrambled Eggs with Chanterelles Dine & Dash
- Scrambled Eggs with Porcini & Smoked Salmon The Healthy Epicurean
- Scrambled Eggs with Sprat on Bread What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today?