Pomegranate Basil Margarita
November 5, 2015
‘Tis the season for all things festive & delicious…you need this cocktail on your party list!
When I was in Santa Barbara a few weeks ago we experimented mixing up all kinds of fun cocktails at S.Y. Kitchen. This Pomegranate Basil Margarita is a riff on the one we made there. Heavenly for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve & date night! It’s a great idea to get started taste testing your holiday libations now…gotta get those flavors down, right?!
Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am! I’m currently in Alberta, Canada. I was invited by the Banff Centre to partake in the Banff Mountain Film & Book Festival as media. We are having a blast & i’m meeting so many amazing people. There’s loads of snow on the ground & it’s a winter wonderland! You can follow along on my Instagram to get up to the minute action!
Do think seriously about sharing this cocktail with your guests this holiday season. It shines bright like a ruby & tastes so wonderful!
Have a great weekend!
6 Holiday Cocktail Recipes to try!
- Cinnamon & Cranberry Bourbon Spritzers Cooking and Beer
- Cranberry Orange Prosecco Cocktail Garnish with Lemon
- The Ginger Snap Cocktail Kitchen Confidence
- Maple Syrup Pomegranate Cocktail The Girls on Bloor
- Pear & Pomegranate Sangria Peaceful Bend
- Spiced Cranberry Hot Toddy She Wears Many Hats