Port Wine Cranberry Sauce
November 8, 2017
One of my favorite parts of the Thanksgiving feast is the cranberry sauce. Not the gloppy canned kind, but the delicious homemade version. I dip everything in it! It takes only 10-15 minutes to make your own, so please take the extra little effort and make it yourself. I have quite a few different variations here on the MM blog, so take a peek and see which one you like the best. This year I’m, definitely going with this Port wine version!
More creative cranberry sauce recipes to try!
- Chambord Raspberry Cranberry Sauce
- Champagne Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Sauce with Pear & Pomegranate
- Maple Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce
- Maple Bourbon Cranberry Sauce