It’s Friday. It’s autumn. It’s gonna be the weekend soon. And pumpkin & happy hour are all i’m thinking about. Looking for a new gal cocktail? Something you can enjoy today & all season long? Perf. Pumpkin Spice Martinis are yours now & forever. I have a few bottles of Patron tequila that were begging to be added to these martinis. Candy corn seemed like a novel idea too. Add a handful to the bottom of the glass before pouring your libation. I think they are fall festive & perfect for Halloween. Kids shouldn’t be the only ones to celebrate Halloween, right? Last year it was 6 degrees, snowing & very dark in Telluride, CO. We marched around with our kids freeeeezing! This year I’ll make these pumpkin spiced martinis to stay warm & because they taste amazing. I hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ stay warm. Party responsibly. And drink your pumpkin… Enjoy! [amd-zlrecipe-recipe:439] Martini Recipe Links to Love!
- Apple Pie Martini A Cocktail Life
- Boston Cream Martini The Drink Kings
- Caramel Espresso Martini Jelly Toast
- Cheesecake Martini A Cocktail Life
- Gold Rush Martini Garnish with Lemon
- Orange Spiced Pumpkin Martini Ingredients Inc.