Howdy! I hope you are having a nice long weekend. Today (Memorial Day) we honor & pay great respect to those who have given there lives to serve & protect our beautiful land. A heartfelt & sincere thank you to our military & their loved ones.
Today (and everyday) I give thanks to them.
Here is a delicious & healthy Quinoa Salad with Kale, Chicken, Chickpeas & Bacon. An energetic meal to help fuel your day!
There are so many of my favorite things are in this salad…
It’s protein packed & super great for ya….not to mention full of flavor!
Whether you off on a hiking adventure….looking for a great picnic dish, chillin’ with your family & friends.
This is the perfect meal to satisfy. Simple to prepare too, which is always a bonus!
We will be heading to some more Telluride MountainFilm events including the Closing Picnic & Awards Ceremony which is always a blast!
Enjoy your day with family & friends..be sure to try this quinoa asap!
Quinoa Salad Recipe Links
- Cilantro Pesto Veggie Quinoa Gluten Free with L.B
- Mexican Quinoa Bowl Pick Fresh Foods
- Quinoa Thai Salad The Clean Dish
- Sautéed Veggie Quinoa Salad Cox for Days
- Spring Vegetable Quinoa with Feta & Mint Scardey-Cat Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad with Goat Cheese The Little Things