I scream, you scream we all scream for this….Raspberry Lovers Quinoa Breakfast. OK, so what if that doesn’t rhyme. I’m just really excited about this recipe! Lets make some sweet quinoa…
Quinoa isn’t just for savories you know. These days folks are using it in all kinds of recipes. If you love raspberries then this is certainly for you!
I cooked this quinoa with some Star Anise…because I think it’s pretty & I like the subtle licorice flavor.
That’s a kind of weird close up but I quite like it….so I share with you.
Here’s an image that’s a bit more elegant…lighter in feel.
Bright green chopped pistachios add a little color kick. Raspberry jam adds another dimension too.
I do believe you raspberry lovers out there will fall in love with this breakfast. Enjoy!
Quinoa Breakfast Recipes on MarlaMeridith.com
- Acorn Squash Quinoa Breakfast Porridge
- Blueberry Quinoa
- Maple Banana Toasted Almond Quinoa
- Strawberries n’ Cream Quinoa Porridge
- Vegan Quinoa Stuffed Pears
Breakfast Quinoa Recipe Links
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Muffins Hungry Healthy Girl
- Fruit & Nut Breakfast Quinoa My Food Diary
- Lemon Breakfast Quinoa with Blueberry Compote
- Maple Almond Quinoa Granola My Recession Kitchen