Picture this. Me. My giant camera. A great big glass of fruity Rioja & these Crispy Avocado Wedges with Crab Salad being prepared while I watch, wait & click.
I don’t fry (yet) so I had my great pal Chef David Burton Sanchez prepare these for us. I took recipe notes, sipped & shot while he cooked.
The great BIG bonus is I get to share these with you.
And that I got to eat ’em.
My job has its downsides. I know. Boo hoo. Great chefs cook for me & I get to take pictures of them cooking for me.
Yep. I pinch myself regularly.
The fantastic news is now we can all cook this for ourselves. Enjoy a few for an appetizer, or a few more for a main course. I would love these crispy avocados on a fresh green salad too. If you are gluten free you can easily sub in your favorite gluten free flour & GF panko.
If you are not gluten free then no bother.
This recipe would be awesome to prepare for your Memorial Day & July 4th BBQ’s, picnics & summer parties.
You can download my freebie Red, White & Blue printables.
Oh by the way. Someone just got his new bicycle & is overjoyed!
He had lots of this avocado when we stayed at The Osprey Beaver Creek for Spring Break.
Avocado Recipe Links
- Avocado Cucumber Soup Craving Greens
- Eggs Baked in Avocado Boat The Healthy Foodie
- Fresh Pineapple, Avocado & Pea Shoot Salad
- Green Goddess Grilled Cheese Sandwich Life’s Edible Essence
- How to Cut & Peel an Avocado What’s Gaby Cooking
- Seared Ahi Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa The Roasted Root