Roasted Carrot Leek Soup
December 15, 2013
With all the holiday parties, sweet treats & stunning cocktails, its time for something healthy. Don’t you think? This Carrot Leek Soup is a warming bowl of comfort and health!
The nice thing about soup is it’s quick & simple to make. Serve with a hearty slice of cheese or some other protein and you have a full meal!
I roasted the carrots and leeks with olive oil & garlic salt first to bring out all their fabulous flavors.
I’m so in love with the flavor & vibrant color of this soup!
Of course I topped this recipe with crispy bacon & goat cheese.
Just so you know…baby carrots are full-grown, young premium carrots that are cut, peeled and packaged to make eating carrots easy, portable and enjoyable for the whole family.
Carrots are a nutrition powerhouse, providing over 15 essential vitamins and minerals along with phytonutrients and fiber that are important for good health. Cool huh!
Enjoy! For more soup recipes you can check out my Sippity Soup Pinterest board too!
Carrot Soup Recipe Links
- Carrot Mint Gazpacho My Little Jar of Spices
- Creamy, Dairy Free Tomato Carrot Soup The Pretty Bee
- Garlicky Roasted Carrot Soup Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes
- Parsnip, Sweet Potato, Carrot & Apple Soup Pick up the Whisk
- Red Lentil & Carrot Coconut Soup the Flexitarian
- Roasted Carrot Soup Use Real Butter
Disclosure: I’m working with Grimmway Farms on product promotions. All thoughts and opinions are my own.