How’s everyone doing out there? Thanksgiving is tomorrow! OMG. Are you cooking up a storm? I am!
Are you roasting a turkey this year? If you are freaked about doing that or you want another show stopper protein at your holiday table then you gotta try my Rosemary Thyme Roast Pork Tenderloin recipe. Everyone here at the MM headquarters has given this the two thumbs up!
This pork is simple to prepare, full of flavor & is way quicker than roasting a large turkey. Lots of garlic & spices add to the wonderful flavor.
Too late to cook this for Thanksgiving? Then this is a must for your Christmas spread!
More Pork Recipes to Try!
- Asian Pork Meatballs Every Last Bite
- Black Grape Pork Loin Roast Sweet Si Bon
- Char Siu Pork Belly Little Kitchen. Big World
- Pork Vindaloo Krumpli
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Sauce Bento Sunday
- The Ultimate Dumplings Cooks and Kid