Salada Niçoise with Lemon Vinaigrette
March 27, 2016
I’ve always loved Salade Niçoise, filled with fresh flavors and topped with heaps of healthy protein. This salad can be as casual or elegant as you want it to be. A delightful classic served for lunch, brunch and celebrations. I’ve enjoyed many a Niçoise at bridal and baby showers. They also serve it at many of the ski chalets around the world in both the winter and summer. It’s so versatile. Enjoy!
Be sure to use the freshest tuna, as you will only be giving it a quick sear. High quality Niçoise olives also make a big difference. I prefer no pits in mine, makes it easier to enjoy them.
More Niçoise Recipes to Try!
- Niçoise Deviled Eggs Jelly Toast Blog
- Niçoise Farro Salad Garlic and Zest
- Salmon Niçoise Salad Wicked Spatula
- Spring Niçoise Salad Food Fitness Fresh Air
- Vegan Salad Niçoise An Unrefined Vegan
- Vegetarian Salade Niçoise One More Cookie Blog