This giveaway has now closed. Thanks so much for your entries. The winner is David Junot comment #55. Stay tuned for more fun giveaways coming soon.
I have a sneaky feeling there is gonna be a lot of holiday baking going on. With Thanksgiving fast approaching and then the buzz of Christmas in the air I know we all need some CHOCOLATE. What would the holidays be, or life for that matter without this blissful ingredient. Whether you favor milk, dark, extra dark or even white – let’s face it chocolate is synonymous with LOVE.
The lovely folks at Scharffen Berger and I are teaming up to bring you a BIG gift basket chock full of chocolate everything to get your holiday baking on. Don’t worry, you can also simply munch on pure chocolate bars if you want to go that route. There is more than enough in this gift basket to do lots of baking & tasting along the way.
By the way. See all of those goodies above? I made those with my stash of Scharffen Berger. They were the first giveaway I ever ran on MarlaMeridith.com about one year ago. Since then they have become one of my favorite brands to use in recipes. Their chocolate is rich, decadent and pure. If we are gonna use an ingredient in the Family Fresh household, it better be the best we can find.
By the way….did you know about the Chocolate Adventure Contest? This year the theme is Cupcakes. There is a list of adventure ingredients to choose from that need to be incorporated in your masterpiece. I have been concepting my own decadent creation. We have until January 2nd, 2011 to submit. Are you up for the challenge?
Please view my recipe page to see my chocolate creations.
Scharffen Berger Holiday Giveaway 2010
One lucky MarlaMeridith.com friend has a chance to win the Ultimate Baking Set from Scharffen Berger. This prize retails for over $100! The basket includes:
- A copy of The Essence of Chocolate Book
- Baking Bars in all 3 percentages (99, 70, 62%)
- Baking chunks (70, 62%)
- Roasted Cacao Nibs
- Cocoa Powder
- Branded Cupcake Liners
Rules and Entry Details
You must leave a SEPARATE COMMENT per entry for me to include it. Please do not leave all your entries in one comment form, it will only be counted as one entry if you do so.
Here is a list of 10 ways how you can enter to win (remember more comments = more entries!)
- COMMENT: Tell us what you plan to bake if you win & all about why you LOVE chocolate.
- TWEET THIS: Copy and paste the following Tweet into the Twitter message field: @MarlaMeridith has The ULTIMATE @ScharffenBerger Chocolate Baking *giveaway* at MarlaMeridith.com http://su.pr/1kSdXE
- OR MAKE UP YOUR OWN TWEET
- TWITTER: follow MarlaMeridith.com @MarlaMeridith
- FACEBOOK: Become a fan of MarlaMeridith.com on Facebook
- E-MAIL SUBSCRIPTION: Create a new FREE E-Mail Subscription to MarlaMeridith.com.
- TWITTER: Follow Scharffen Berger @ScharffenBerger
- FACEBOOK:Become a fan of Scharffen Berger on Facebook
- ADVENTURE CONTEST: Tell us what ingredient(s) you plan on using in your challenge cupcake.
- LINK this contest back to one of your Blog Posts and come back and tell me that you did.
- Add FAMILY FRESH COOKING to your blog roll.
Winner will be chosen at random by random.org.
This contest closes on ****Wednesday, November 10th, 2010 at Midnight, 12:00am PST****
I will send the winner an e-mail. This giveaway is open to residents of the USA only. My apologies to my international visitors.
MarlaMeridith.com Full Disclosure: Scharffen Berger occasionally provides me with product to test and review. I only promote things that stay true to my taste and interests. The opinions expressed here are my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. Thank you Scharffen Berger for sharing your wonderful chocolate with us!