Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes
August 9, 2016
Bursts of gorgeous summer flavor…fresh strawberries are our favorite! Enjoy them out of hand and in these Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes. Take a break from your morning oatmeal and whip up these beauties. Consider yourself lucky if you have leftovers, all the more convincing to help you get out of bed in the morning. We made every effort to include healthier, real food ingredients in this recipe: white whole wheat flour, farm fresh organic butter, local eggs and pure maple syrup. Oh, and plenty of those perfectly ripe, juicy red strawberries.
Don’t miss the Facetime Live video demo for these scrumptious pancakes!
More DELISH Pancake Recipes You Gotta Try!
- Banana Protein Pancakes Project Meal Plan
- Classic Buttermilk Pancakes Show Me the Yummy
- Coconut Flour Pancakes Hurry the Food Up
- Green Peas Zucchini Sweet Pancakes Kiipfit
- Peaches and Cream Buttermilk Pancakes Olive and Artisan
- Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes Karmelowy