Happy #meatlessmonday everyone! Hope you had a super fun weekend! We enjoyed the Hot Air Balloon Festival here in Telluride, CO. It was a total blast. We also dove into bowls of this crazy delicious Thai Green Curry with Tofu.
This recipe is just as good as what you would order at your local Thai restaurant and it’s way more budget friendly. It takes only about 15 minutes to go from prep to table, so perfect for these summer days when we just want to play outside. Use all those fresh veggies from your garden, I know they are overflowing this time of year. Feel free to experiment!
Here’s my FaceTime Live video demo. It’s split into two parts because I lost my connection at the very end. Oh technology, love it when it works and frustrating when it doesn’t.
Enjoy your week and this curry!
More Thai Curry Recipes for you to try!
- Red Curry Peanut Noodles Cupcakes and Kale
- Roasted Red Pepper Coconut Curry Breezy Bakes
- Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp Noodle Bowls How Sweet Eats
- Thai Curried Veggies and Shrimp The Urban Acres
- Thai Green Curry Guacamole Yup It’s Vegan
- Yellow Thai Curry with Fish & Kale Kitchen Sanctuary