Totally Awesome? Sure why not! My inner Valley Girl is telling me to tell you that these are completely genius ways to use up those Thanksgiving Leftovers.
We look forward with great anticipation for turkey day. When it finally rolls around we feast in gratitude. We eat until our bellies are full. Leftovers are great the first time around. After that tastebuds can tire from the monotony.
I have sourced these Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes from around the web ~ curated just for you so you know what to do with all of that food after the big day….
No bite is too small to pack in a boost of Thanksgiving.
Start the day with Thanksgiving!
- Cranberry Tartlets Martha Stewart
- Harvest Sandwich Bread Bakeaholic Mama
- Sweet Potato Casserole Oatmeal Examiner
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Muffins Two Peas and Their Pod
- Sweet Potato and Cranberry Muffins Daily Unadventures in Cooking
- Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict Closet Cooking
- Whole Wheat French Toast with Cranberries and Walnuts Keep Your Diet Real
What’s totally awesome about pizza is that you can layer on all kinds of toppings ~ even your Thanksgiving leftovers.
A basic turkey burger becomes way more fabulous with Thanksgiving toppings.
Casseroles and Pies
Use up many ingredients at one time with a hearty, comfort food pie or casserole.
- Turkey Chow Mein Casserole Foodess
- Turkey Pot Pie with Cranberry Pecan Crust From Brazil to You
- Turkey Shepherd’s Pie Pham Fatale
- Turkey (or Chicken) Tetrazzini Daily Waffle
Classic meets fabulous ~ pasta mingles perfectly with leftovers.
- Baked Brussels Sprouts Mac ‘n Cheese Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Baked Tortellini with Turkey, Butternut Squash and Chard Cookin’ Canuck
- Turkey Bolognese Babble.com
- Turkey Goulash Mommie Cooks!
Sandwiches & Wraps
All kinds of fillings, spreads and fun in these wraps, sandwiches and pitas.
- Curried Turkey Pita Eat at Allie’s
- Nutty Bird Sandwich Phoo-d
- Pulled Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry Sauce Pink Parsley
- Rosemary Hummus Turkey Cranberry Wraps Wears Many Hats
- Thanksgiving Monte Cristo MarlaMeridith.com
- Turkey Cranberry Green Chile Sandwich Use Real Butter
- Thanksgiving Turkey Reuben Panini Happy
- Turkey Caesar Sandwich TidyMom
- Turkey Panini Williams Sonoma
Serve for brunch, lunch or dinner.
Soup & Chili
Classic, warm & comforting bowls of soup with a splash of Thanksgiving thrown in.
- Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili Real Mom Kitchen
- Leftovers Turkey Chili Cheap Recipe Blog
- Sweet and Spicy Turkey Curry Soup Good Life Eats
- Turkey Barley Soup Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Turkey Noodle Soup Wishful Chef
- Turkey Pho Healthy Green Kitchen
Fun, playful twists with Southwest & Mexican flair.
- Green Chili Turkey Enchiladas Muy Bueno
- Southwest Thanksgiving Panini and Chowder Panini Happy
- Tostadas Two Ways MarlaMeridith.com
- Turkey Arepas Muy Bueno
- Turkey Cheese Tamales 5 Star Foodie Culinary Adventures
- Turkey Enchilada Stack Nestle USA
- Turkey Vegetable Hash An Edible Mosaic
All kinds of sweet treats can be made with sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and more! Dig in.
- Cranberry Cheesecake Brownies Not Your Momma’s Cookie
- Cranberry Orange Bread Pudding Sugarhero!
- Cranberry Sauce Brownies Foodie Bride
- Cranberry Sauce Shake Scoop Adventures
- Orange Cranberry Parfait Sweet Remedy
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Crispy Corn Flakes Topping MarlaMeridith.com (great for breakfast too!)