Did you know how much you need Thanksgiving Leftovers Nachos in your life? If you didn’t know you will certainly figure it out on Friday.
As we all know (but we keep it to ourselves) sometimes the leftovers are the best part of Thanksgiving!
Sure Turkey Day is a blast. But how much more fun is it when all the stress is gone and you open the fridge doors to all that wonderful prepared food!
I sure think it’s thrilling.
All I did was layer all the sides (and the turkey) over some crunchy tortilla chips.
Add some cheese (I used blue cheese because it was all ready in the Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts, Blue Cheese & Cranberries.) Any kind of melted cheese would be sooooo good.
I also layered with these Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Bacon.
Don’t forget your gravy…
And cranberry sauce.
After all these are Thanksgiving Leftover Nachos.
Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Cooking to all of you!
Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Links
- Mashed Potato Empanadas Henry Happened
- Mexican Turkey Breakfast Pizza Taste and Tell
- Slow Cooker Turkey & Stuffing Dumpling Soup Baked By Rachel
- Turkey Cranberry Boursin Grilled Cheese Soup Addict
- Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo Sandwich Tracey’s Culinary Adventures
- Turkey & Stuffing Turnovers A Family Feast