<![CDATA[Happy Thanksgiving & happy LEFTOVERS! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. This Sunday I’ll be sharing a selection of these recipes on the NBC Weekend Show! If you can tune in fabulous! My segment time is 8:20am EST. If not I’ll have the link to share with you soon…. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love the food, gathering of friends & family & the whole cozy vibe of it all. Having all these leftovers at the ready is one of the biggest bonus’s too. You take so much time planning & preparing the big feast, enjoy it for as long as you can after turkey day! Here’s a few recipes to inspire leftover creativity… Kale Salad with Turkey, Chickpeas & Bacon Recipe Perhaps you ate a little too much pie on Turkey Day? No problem, this salad will have you back in your skinny jeans in no time at all! This recipe was originally posted with chicken, just swap that with your leftover turkey. Roasted Butternut Squash & Turkey Tacos Recipe Everyone loves mexican food & these tacos are a great way to use that leftover turkey! Cinnamon spice & maple roasted squash are gorgeous flavors to help make that turkey super exciting! Cranberry & Ice Cream Milkshakes & Smoothies (posting recipe next week) For an energizing power meal combine leftover cranberry sauce with a frozen banana, yogurt & milk. For a more decadent treat blend leftover cranberry sauce with vanilla ice cream. For a boozy shake add a shot of bourbon! Thanksgiving Leftover Nachos Recipe Pile on the Thanksgiving leftovers on these nachos. This simple recipe takes advantage of leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts & gravy! Top with some blue cheese & you have a great meal to feed a crowd. Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza Recipe Make some homemade pizza dough (or use store bought) and pile on those Thanksgiving leftovers. Instead of tomato sauce, use mashed sweet potatoes as a base. Then top with shredded turkey, fresh herbs and some goat cheese. Chopped figs add a little sweetness too. Gourmet pizzas sure to swoon! Thanksgiving in a Jar Recipe Layering food in jars is so thrilling & very easy to transport to work & school. In these jars I layered quinoa with turkey, mashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce & roasted brussels sprouts. Egg & Sweet Potato Hash Recipe This recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch or any time of the day. Add some turkey to the mix too! Thanksgiving Leftovers Tostadas 2 Ways Recipes Have fun stacking & layering leftovers on tortillas. You can go with more traditional Mexican flavors with beans, salsa & guacamole. Or layer on the mashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce & turkey and any other fixins you might like. Top with crumbled feta or goat cheese! Thanksgiving Leftovers Monte Cristo Sandwich Recipe Amp up your grilled cheese with left over turkey, sweet potatoes, fresh herbs & brie cheese! Serve cranberry sauce on the side for dipping. Cranberry Bourbon Martinis Recipe Kick back with these elegant martinis! Instead of using cranberry juice you can shake & strain leftover cranberry sauce for a festive cocktail. All you need to do: Combine plenty of ice, 6 ounces of water, 1/4 cup of cranberry sauce, 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup & 2 ounces of bourbon. Shake well & pour through cocktail strainer. Have fun with all those leftovers!! xo Tasty Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes from your favorite bloggers!
- Cranberry BBQ Sauce Pizza Recipe Runner
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwiches Kitchen Nostalgia
- Cran-Raspberry Almond Shortbread Crumble Bars Apples and Sparkle
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce & Apple Crisp Just a Taste
- Leftover Turkey Crepes Butter with a Side Bread
- Leftover Turkey Taco Creme de la Crumb
- Leftover Waffle Sandwich Well Worn Fork
- Loaded Turkey Panini Pinch of Yum
- Mashed Potaffles Simple Roots
- Mini Turkey Pot Pies Catz in the Kitchen
- Savory Turkey Thanksgiving Pop Tarts Dine & Design
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce Buckle The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Sweet Potato Pancakes Dirty Laundry Kitchen
- Tempeh Pumpkin Hash Kara Lydon
- Turkey Bacon & Veggie Stuffed Shells Jamie’s Recipes
- Turkey & Chorizo Breakfast Hash Brunch with Joy
- Turkey Enchiladas Gimme Some Oven
- Turkey Florentine Soup Food Fanatic
- Turkey Kreplach Soup Panning the Globe
- Turkey & Mushroom Quesadillas Cooking and Beer
- Turkey & Sweet Potato Taquitos Domesticate Me
- Turkey Tetrazzini Through Oana’s Lens
- Turkey Tostadas with Pomegranate Guacamole
4 thoughts on “The BEST Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes!”
Such great ideas! Pinned! Hope you guys had a great day 🙂 xo
Your cranberry recipes are gorgeous! Loving this round up!
You have such clever ideas for those pesky leftovers! NOM!
Fabulous ideas. I am specially eyeing that Egg & Sweet Potato Hash. Hope you had a fabulous holiday.