This hearty pasta dish will get you through the most active & busiest days…
I love this time of year! We can enjoy heartier dishes like my Tortellini with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce. I came up with this recipe on a whim, my mom & dad were coming over to visit & fall flavors seemed like the right thing to do. We enjoyed this dish (and a few others that I will post soon) surrounded by the golden glow of the Aspen trees!
This recipe takes just minutes to prepare. It’s quick, easy & completely delicious! The pumpkin flavor is subtle & elegant. I added a touch of cinnamon to round off the fall flavors & some pure maple syrup for the tiniest bit of sweetness. My daughter who can be super picky loved this tortellini! That always makes me super happy…to get the picky eaters help themselves to 2 servings!
I’ll be making it throughout the fall & winter, that’s for sure! Top it all off with bacon crumbles & serve with a side salad.
Tortellini Recipe Links
- 10 Minute Greek Cheese Tortellini Two Purple Figs
- 20 Minute Skillet Tuscan Tortellini Chew Out Loud
- 30 Minute One-Pot lemon Chicken Tortellini Soup Carlsbad Cravings
- Creamy Tortellini Soup Diethood
- Creamy Tortellini Vegetable Bake Chelseas Messy Apron
- Tortellini with Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce & Spinach