How many people do you have on your gift list this year? Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah or something else chances are you are all ready in shopping mode (if you have not finished all ready) Whether or not you have a tight budget, these little somethings are nice to give to teachers, friends and co-workers. You could also use them as stocking stuffers.
These are items I like and I think you will too. The gifts are diverse and you should be able to find at least one for everyone on your list.
Please add your own links at the bottom of the post: cookie recipes, hand made crafts or items you can purchase at the store. Stuff that makes you happy. Let’s start shopping!
Here’s a tip: when looking for online gifts you can usually sort by price or the sort of gift you are looking for. Usually you can sort using both of those categories at once. For instance check out Abe’s Market, on the left hand side bar you can choose the kinds of products you are looking for and then the price range. This keeps you in the zone you want to be in. A lot of online stores have this feature.
OK, back to holiday shopping! Oh is this fun.
2) FoodieCrush Magazine We have all been eagerly awaiting my friend Heidi’s online holiday magazine. She publishes the wonderful blog FoodieCrush where she loves up the food blogging community. Her first full magazine is spectacular.
You can print out a copy for your favorite blogger pal or for someone else you know and love. Dress it up in ribbons and bows. They will throw you kisses forever. Yours truly has a cookie recipe in there. Maybe I have a ‘lil feature on page 50. Just saying. Priceless. $The cost of ink and printer paper
3) Chocolate: For the chocolate lover (quite frankly I don’t know anyone who is not a chocolate lover) here are a few treats within budget over at Abe’s Market.
- Peppermint Chocolate Hot Fudge Sauce by Cacao Sweets and Treats. I can only imagine this with ice cream. or licked off a spoon! $12.00
- Nicobella Mama Munch for the ultimate nutty chocolate lover! a 3 pack (6 ounces each) $15.00
- Montezuma’s Christmas Chocolates Take your pick, white, milk or dark chocolate snowmen. Aren’t they precious! $10.00 per box
4) Books: We all need great books that entertain us and teaches us to think outside the box. Here are a few I know you will love written by some of my best blogger pals. Yes, I am grouping these 5 books into one of the 15 categories. Just go with it.
I have noticed that a lot of these books have Kindle additions that can be purchased for less than the printed ones.
- Cookies for Kids Cancer: Best Bake Sale Cookbook by Gretchen Holt-Witt Proceeds benefit pediatric cancer. $12.45
- Cake Pops by Angie Dudley aka. Bakerella How to make those famous cake pops, all at your fingertips. $12.08
- Desserts in Jars by Shaina of Food For My Family Everything is better in a jar. $11.53
- Girl Hunter by Georgia Pellegrini The one & only original Girl Hunter. This book will make you crave the wild. $14.40
- Gluten Free Cupcakes $11.55 & The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook $9.75 by Elana of Elana’s Pantry Baking on the healthier side.
- On A Stick by Matt of Matt Bites Food is way more fun when served on a stick! $11.05
5) Cake Pops Kit The fabulous Bakerella is at it again and this time you have all kinds of goodies in this box to help you get started making those stunning cake pops. If you are going for a bigger gift, a combo pack of the Cake Pops book and this kit would be a true treat! $13.57
I want the sky color, no maybe the white. OK. Both! each crate $14.00
7) Kikkerland Magnetic Timer: Not only is this 55 minute timer adorable but it is a magnet that sticks to your fridge and it comes in an array of fun colors. I have the sky/Tiffany blue color. It is by the company Kikkerland and I found mine at Anthropologie. I told you I live there.
You can score one at Amazon.com for just $13.50
8) Flavored Sea Salts: Trader Joe’s has become my go-to grocery store. They are so in touch with hot food trends and they offer high quality ingredients at amazing prices. I stumbled upon this four pack of flavored sea salts the other day and grabbed them immediately. They even have built in grinders.
I love you TJ’s oh yes I do… A four pack (one of each flavor pictured) will cost you a whopping $7.99
9) United States Map Puzzle: For any kid you know or adults who want to better their geography skills, how about this bright and cheery map puzzle by Melissa and Doug. It measures 2 feet by 3 feet when assembled so you can’t miss it. All 51 states waiting for you to put back together again.
All of this fun can be yours for just $12.99
We love the Melissa and Doug toy company, they have so many fun & unique items. They have loads of pretend food play too. The felt and wooden food sets are a kick. They are slightly over our $15.00 price point. You should check ’em out anyway while you are getting this puzzle. The Sweet Treat Tower, Pizza, Cutting Food and Sandwich Making Set are some favorites.
10) Gift Cards: Razzle dazzle me with gift cards in any amount and I will be your BFF for life. $5.00 – $15.00
Here are a few popular options for you:
The nice thing about this gift is it automatically keeps on giving each and every month! $15.00 per subscription
14) Exercise Bands No excuses now! You can exercise any where you go when you have a little bit of resistance to add to your world. I use mine on walks too. This little kit is really useful for folks who don’t have a gym membership or for people who are always on the go. They are great to use when you travel. $13.87 for the set
15) Homemade Goodies: Last but not least…Nothing screams holiday cheer more than making little gifts and treats at home. My Homemade Peppermint Candy Cane Marshmallows with hot cocoa mix will be sure to impress. Pack some up in mason jars with little gift tags and you are good to go. If you don’t have time to make the marshmallows (even though they are very easy) go ahead and use store bought ones. $a few bucks
Here is a quick glimpse at those purty marshmallows…
Happy Post Link Up
Spread the cheer by adding my Happy Post Badge to your blog.
‘); // ]]>
*The prices of these items are subject to fluctuations. These were the prices I found at the date of publishing. Everything was chosen by me and was not endorsed or sponsored by any of the gifts listed. Good luck with that holiday shopping!