Marla Meridith is a trendsetter in the world of food, lifestyle, travel blogging and photography. A finalist as SAVEUR magazine’s “Best of Blogs 2013.” She has a loyal following and is discovered every day by passionate new readers. With many new posts per week she gains popularity continuously with fresh, exciting content. View comments on any post to see her vibrant community. She is recognized in the industry for stunning photography. Marla works with many clients on photo assignments. She is also a TV personality, she’s been featured on the NBC Weekend Today in NY & The Better Show.
Marla’s work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Bon Appétit, Gourmet Live, Chef Marcus Samuelsson, The Four Seasons and Visit Telluride blogs as well as Parenting, Perfect Wedding magazines and various cookbooks. She works with a colorful array of food, product, travel, outdoors and lifestyle brands including American Express, Swiss Tourism Board, Vail Resorts, Dole, Beretta, Wild Alaskan Seafood, Famous Idaho Potato, Driscoll’s Berries, Unilever and General Mills to name a few.
You can visit her Press and Travel pages for more information. She covers luxury active travel destinations around the world. Marla lives with her family in the breathtaking resort town Telluride, Colorado.
Marla is a trusted resource for home chefs, world travelers and active lifestyle enthusiasts everywhere. When people visit her blog they can be assured to find great recipes, selective ingredient recommendations, lifestyle tips and breathtaking photography. Marla is the perfect team player to spotlight your brand around the web.
Please contact Marla for her Media Profile to entice you even more!
Recipes + Food
My mission is for my family to stay fit and strong both mentally and physically. Daily we have multiple opportunities to decide what food to eat. Certain foods make us feel great, while others destroy our moods and energy levels. Whole food ingredients and mindful eating behaviors allow us to live healthy, happy lives. The most important thing is to never feel deprived, as food is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
I also create many cocktails. We all need to unwind right?!
My recipes and lifestyle tips should:
- Help you create ideas, heighten awareness and have fun with daily meal planning.
- Encourage you to have healthy, fresh ingredients using as much organic and sustainable items you can find.
- Focus on mindful eating and portion control to keep us looking and feeling our best. 10 Secrets to Skinny is a great post for this.
- Encourage you to eat 6 small meals a day. This way you can keep energy levels high and avoid energy crashes and “pig-outs.”
- Help to enlighten and demystify the home cooking experience. My mission is to keep it real, healthy and delicious. My Project Lunch Box has been a huge success and it follows this plan of action.
- Share alternatives to refined sugars. Most of my recipes are sugar free.
- Provide healthy tips and techniques that work for me and the family as often as possible. The recipes will be my own creations, if adaptations from others are used they will be cited.
- Provide resources that can assist us to seek out a wealth of information and keep us on track. References will include magazines, other blogs, websites, cookbooks and other inspirational material.
- Make you smile with pretty pictures of food that encourage you to cook at home.
- Serve as an exchange of ideas, I will share ideas and then you guys can post your comments. Together we can craft tools, tricks and techniques to stay fit and well fed.
I love traveling to beautiful places around the globe with my camera glued to my face. I cover food, scenery, culture, activities & breathtaking hotels. I work with many chefs in their kitchens…a wonderfully intimate space to learn the in’s and outs of cooking & the restaurant world.
I’m an active traveler, so you will always find me out in the elements…skiing, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, etc…
DIY + Crafts + More