Gotta say I never used to like angel hair pasta. It was too thin for me (and generally overcooked.) Didn’t have enough bite. Well thankfully i’ve decided to play with it & give it a second chance.
Second chances can be really good. Especially when these pretty, thin noodles don’t over cook into a mushy mess. And even better when you make Angel Hair Pasta with Pumpkin Cheese Sauce.
I was rather impressed how this angel hair looked in it’s packaging.
Worthy of it’s very own super model photo shoot…
In color & black + white, it was very attractive either way.
Even more so when sauced….
Pumpkin, cream cheese & ricotta make up this simple, light & healthy sauce.
Topped with more creamy sauce & parmesan things get even better!
Here is another Pumpkin Mac & Cheese I posted. You will love this one too.
Cook these up for dinner or over the weekend ~ enjoy.
Pumpkin Pasta Recipe Links
- Baked Pumpkin Mac & Cheese The Law Student’s Wife
- Cheese Tortellini in Pumpkin Gorgonzola Sauce
- Pumpkin-Almond Butter Red Curry Noodle Tangle Aida Mollenkamp
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter Bourbon Sauce Peaches Please!
- Pumpkin Ricotta Ravioli Cake ‘n’ Knife
- Smoky Pumpkin Pasta Serenity in the Storm