One of my all time favorite ingredients this time of year is tiny tart cranberries. One of my favorite foods for breakfast, brunch and snacks is homemade cornbread. Combining them both into a fiber filled muffin is perfection!
These little muffins are the perfect blend of fall/winter flavors. Serve them to your kids before school & also to your Thanksgiving & Christmas guests. They will be glad you did!
I’ve teamed up with Benefiber® to host a brunch to test out a few recipes on my family & friends.
Adding just a small amount of their easy to use fiber powder to my cooking helps supplement our daily whole food diet.
We have used this powder on & off for years. In oatmeal, shakes, smoothies, breakfast cakes & these muffins.
You can learn more about the benefits of fiber here.
The great thing is this fiber powder dissolves easily and is tasteless. Another cool thing is how well it bakes into cakes & muffins. The crumb is still perfect!
You will love these maple sweetened cornbread muffins ~ serve with some butter, peanut butter, almond butter or whipped cream!
Gluten Free Muffin Links
- Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Muffins Gluten Free Canteen
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins The Fitchen
- Cinnamon Spiced Apple Crumble Muffins My Inspiration
- Cinnamon-Sugar Almond Pumpkin Muffins Sweet Baked Life
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Blender Muffins Averie Cooks
- Paleo Cranberry Orange Muffins Paleo Newbie
Disclosure: I am a blog ambassador helping to promote Benefiber® powder supplements, all thoughts and opinions are my own.