Looking for a great new breakfast, brunch or snack?
Great! Blueberry Quinoa is here to make your day. Yes, something soooooo simple is really that good. GREAT actually…
If you adore blueberries than this is a no brainer. Here we have blueberries that have been heated & ones that have not. This adds to the flavor.
A super quick ‘n tasty meal that can be prepared the day before you need it.
This gluten free & grain free recipe will satisfy quinoa lovers & will make you a quinoa fan if you are not all ready.
A hard sell? Nope not at all.
Instead of your typical bowl of oatmeal or cereal (which by the way I love both of those) you can go all wild and have this! I have a few other quinoa breakfast recipes on MarlaMeridith.com if you would like to check them out…
- Acorn Squash Quinoa Breakfast Porridge
- Fruit & Egg Quinoa Parfaits
- Maple Banana Toasted Almond Quinoa
- Strawberries & Cream Quinoa Porridge
Did you know that quinoa comes in a few different varieties? Red, white, black & rainbow…(rainbow is really not at colorful as it sounds, it’s a combo of the three)
Close-up this red quinoa is quite seductive…
Especially if you add the whipped cream. Which I always do.
But you all ready knew that! Enjoy…
Breakfast Quinoa Recipes
- Banana Quinoa Pancakes Southern In Law
- Banana Quinoa Muffins Nourish ‘Em
- Chocolate Quinoa Cereal One Ingredient Chef
- Hot Blueberry & Honey Quinoa The Chic Life
- Quinoa Fruit & Nut Bars The Noshery
- Quinoa Oatmeal Chow Divine