Looking for a totally satisfying meal for #MeatlessMonday? This casserole is a great option!
This time of year I’m totally into casseroles. My oven was on a bit of a break during the summer & now we’ve rekindled our love affair. There are two bonuses with the oven fired up: I can make delicious food & it helps to warm up the house on chilly fall days, which we’ve been having here in Telluride.
Casseroles are simple to whip up and my Chickpea Enchilada Casserole recipe is sure to be a hit with the entire family!
If you have a vegetarian in your family then this recipe is sure to impress them. But don’t worry…meat lovers will be equally satisfied too! This dish has plenty of protein-packed power with lots of chickpeas, sour cream & cheddar cheese. Serve with a side salad if desired.
Here’s another Mexican inspired casserole you should try too…my Cheesy Green Rice & Chicken Casserole, if you want to keep things meatless on this dish you can swap out the chicken for chickpeas, tofu or any beans you like best!
More Delish Casserole Recipes to try!
- Cheesy Penne Pasta Culinary Envy
- Cheesy Scalloped Cauliflower Casserole (Paleo) My Life Cookbook
- Cornbread Pudding Eats Well with Others
- Crockpot Taco Tater Tot Casserole Crockpot Gourmet
- Hatch Green Chili Breakfast Casserole Some the Wiser
- Mexican Chicken Casserole The Gourmet RD