Sometimes my favorite foods are just a simple gathering of healthy ingredients. I always have these items for my Chickpea Green Salad on hand to enjoy at least a few times a week. Perfect for #meatlessmonday and anytime you need a quick, satisfying meal! Serve as a side or main.
The beautiful thing about recipes like this is all you need to do is rinse, chop and eat!
Hope your weekend was great! We had loads of fun on the mountain, soaking up all the fresh air, bluebird skies and time with friends. Everyday I live in Telluride, CO it seems to get better and better…if that’s even possible! Are you into the mountain culture? Skiing? Snowboarding? Please check the post I published this weekend 10 Dream List Ski Vacations. Bet you will want to book one or two of these places in these next year!
More Salad Recipes to Try!
- Crunchy Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe Runner
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad with Shallot Dressing Chef de Home
- Grilled Chicken Greek Salad Perchance to Cook
- Thai Tuna Power Bowl Cookie Named Desire
- Three Bean Salad with Artichoke and Beets Wholesomemelicious