I’ve never found anyone who doesn’t swoon over banana bread. It’s the best excuse to have cake for breakfast!
With fall here, baking is an essential part of my life again. I love firing up the oven to cook up all sorts of sweets & savories. My Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Banana Bread begs to be enjoyed with a piping hot cup of coffee or a chilled glass of milk. Enjoy!
The texture of this bread is gorgeous, the perfect crumb that you want to sink your teeth into again & again. I have found that using pumpkin in baked goods is a surefire way to add a moist quality to breads & cakes. Real butter is in the batter, which not only adds to the great flavor but also to the perfect crumb factor. Chocolate lovers, you will love all the chips in this. Top it with even more for real kicks!
If you are hosting a brunch any time soon, then please add this to your menu. My Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Banana Bread is also a hit as after school snacks, in the lunch box & for breakfast.
More Banana Breakfast Breads to try!
- Banana Bread Loaves Lolly Jane
- Banana Bread Pancakes Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Brown Butter Banana Nut Bread Bakes by ChiChi
- Banana & Fig Bread with Almonds Thermomix Baking Blogger
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Sweet Beginning
- Vegan Pumpkin Bread Amy in the Kitchen