Dive into fall flavors with this fresh salad!
I’m so excited about this Goat Cheese Pear Salad with Pear Vinaigrette recipe! It pairs perfectly with my Tortellini with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce & so many other hearty dishes. Add some protein like turkey or chicken for a entree salad.
Things have been go, go, go around here. I’ve been home for just over a week (rare!) and I don’t travel again until November 3rd. I’ll be heading to the Banff Mountain Film & Book Festival which I’m super excited about. Between then we have Halloween. My daughter’s 12th birthday & lots of holiday recipe testing. It’s a delicious time of year filled with all kinds of celebrations!
This salad will be a great addition to your holiday tables & family meals. It’s perfect for Thanksgiving & Christmas!
More Salad Recipes to Try!
- Autumn Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic Thyme to Eat Blog
- Autumn Salad with Roasted Apples, Brussels Sprouts & Savory Maple Vinaigrette Drool Worthy Daily
- Bacon, Beet & Butternut Squash Sorghum Salad Cooking with Books
- Fall Quinoa Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash and Golden Berries Fettle Vegan
- Kale Salad with Cranberries, Apples and Candied Pecans Cooking with a Wallflower
- Kumara, Kale & Cannellini Salad Quite Good Food