This summer we threw my friend a birthday party with the best theme ever ~ Grilled cheese! That’s right friends. I suggest you do this at your next party pronto! We had every topping we could think of & invited our guests to build their own sandwiches that we then cooked up in lots of butter. Party perfection!
Cast Iron Skillet Grilled Cheese | the PERFECT way to make the best sandwich!As you might all ready know I love grilled cheese & could eat it 6X a day. I love the melty cheese, crispy butter fried edges…and everything about them! I’ve posted many grilled cheese recipes here on my blog & will continue to do so. My mind is always on grilled cheese.
Grilled Corn & Hot Dog Grilled Cheese | A picnic on a plate!
Friends came up with the most AMAZING recipes, we made 2 sandwiches of each. For each a sharing plate & the guest had one to themselves. Here are a few to tempt you & be sure to click on the recipes throughout this post!
- Whitney: (clearly the winner, according to the guests) muenster & goat cheeses, spinach, turkey, basil, truffle oil & gluten free bread
- Darcy: cheddar, provolone & muenster cheeses, tomato, caramelized onion, bacon, serrano ham fresh spinach, sourdough bread
- Lacey: turkey, white cheddar, horseradish cheddar, caramelized onions, jalapeño peppers, olive rosemary bread
- Marla: Dave’s Killer Bread (love), mayo, sriracha potato chips, medium sharp cheddar, caramelized onions
- Ephram: gluten free bread, horseradish mayo, horseradish cheddar, mild cheddar, baby spinach, pickles
- David: fois gras, caramelized onion, truffle oil, horseradish cheddar, Dave’s Killer Bread, mozzarella, mayo, pickles
- Jamie: horseradish cheddar, muenster, ham, tomato, onion, basil, sriracha, sun dried tomato bread
- Carly: sun dried tomato bread, bacon, gouda, tomato, caramelized onion
Grilled Cheese with Bacon | a classic for a GREAT reason!
Grilled Cheese with Chicken, Cheddar & Grapes | Where sweet & savory meet!Let’s break it down. How to throw the BEST Grilled Cheese Party….
- Have a great variety of cheese & tempting ingredients easy to reach at a well laid out bar
- Think outside the box: have fruits, all kinds of condiments. Guests will surprise you!
- Room temperature butter at the ready
- Lots of bread choices including gluten free
- Have each guest make 2 sandwiches. One for them to eat & the other will be cut up to share
- Have one or 2 guests (or party host) working the griddle. in our case the host was a chef. Ideal!
- Write down each of the recipes so you can remember what you loved!
- Have plenty of vino & beverages at the ready.
Chicken, Avocado & Tomato Grilled Cheese | a full bodied & flavor pack sandwich!
Grilled Cheese with Baby Spinach | eat your veggies & cheese together!Grilled Cheese Recipe To LOVE On!
- Apple Pie Grilled Peanut Butte Sandwich Food Fanatic
- Bacon, Pear, Rosemary Grilled Cheese Homemade Love
- Chicken Enchiladas Grilled Cheese Kirbie’s Cravings
- Croque Monsieur Foodness Gracious
- Cuban Sandwich BS in the Kitchen
- Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Chew Out Loud