King’s Hawaiian for some time now & I love to share my recipes using their delicious dinner rolls. Since we are in the spooky month of October, I felt the urge to mess around. These Spooky Halloween S’mores came to me in a vision the other day while on a hike. Thank goodness for exercise in the mountain air….a great place to get inspired. I’ve been needing some creative inspiration and the outdoors is my ticket to success. That’s how I thought about making s’mores with King’s Hawaiian dinner rolls! I love the Hallowaiian theme they have going on now. What is Hallowaiian? YOU can enter to win a trip to Hawaii. How cool is that? Enter today when you are done over here. These s’mores are made a bit spooky with red food dye & festive with with candy corn & pumpkins. They take just minutes to prepare & are great for all of your Halloween parties & festivities! What are some of your favorite treats for this time of year? (Moose update: Pup is doing awesome after his porcupine attack & he is ready to hike the hills today! Thanks for all of your sweet & kind words.) For Recipe Details Click Here Halloween Treats to Love On!
- Bat Velvet Halloween Oreo Cookies Sewlicious
- Coffee Roasted Pumpkin Seed Snack Clusters Half Baked Harvest
- Chocolate Orange Panna Cotta SugarHero
- Ghoul’s Guts Ice Cream Cake Shot Sugar and Cloth
- Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Hand Pies Sprinkled with Jules
- Oreo Mummy Pops Smell Good Kitchen