Currently i’m cruising in the Caribbean. I break from ship festivities to bring you Mini Cinnamon Candy Apples ~ which are super festive anyways! T’is the season for all kinds of holiday cheer. Candy apples are no doubt a fun treat to serve in the chilly months ahead. Sure these little beauties can be a part of your Halloween parties, but don’t hesitate to bring them out for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s too! I had never made candy apples before, but I have always been intrigued by them. My daughter & her friend climbed trees to collect these cute crab apples. Their tartness pair perfectly with the sweet cinnamon candy. They are so fun & crafty to prepare. I actually did some hammering to get those fall twigs into the apples. Thankfully I had a manicure before this photo shoot. I’m gonna head back down to the starboard side of the ship to listen to some music. Ok? Wish I had a candy apple to join me! Stay tuned for more creative ways to use these candy apples beyond just eating them! Enjoy….xo [amd-zlrecipe-recipe:446] Candy Apples Recipes from other bloggers!
- “Bloody” Candy Apples 1 Fine Cookie
- Chocolate Covered Apples with Nuts Curry and Comfort
- How to Make Candy Apples in Any Color Rose Bakes
- Rustic Candy Apples A Bachelor & His Grill
- Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake Half Baked Harvest
- Toffee Apples Gourmet Photography