We love these Peanut Butter Muffins as a quick grab and go breakfast, brunch and mid-afternoon pick-me-up snack too. They are perfectly sweetened (but not too sweet) with golden brown sugar and peanut butter chips. The ultimate perfectly portioned treat for all you peanut butter lovers. Bake some up as soon as you can. In just under 30 minutes you can have a delicious warm muffin with your coffee. Love PB so much and want some more great recipe ideas? Follow my Peanut Butter board on Pinterest too.
More muffin recipes you need to try!
- Banana White Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cranberry Cornbread Muffins
- Double Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins
- Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins