This apple butter is like nothing you have ever tasted. It is rich, creamy, vegan and absolutely irresistible. What makes it so different? I roasted all of the ingredients before I puréed them. What you have here my friends is a dip that doubles as a applesauce and creamy, guilt free spread.
Enjoy it throughout the day with crackers, toast or crusty baguette. Or by the spoonful.
Looking for a fun way to eat veggies? Dip carrots in your apple butter…
Dip apple in Maple Coconut Apple Butter.
Try a whole bunch of things and let me know what you dipped. Or what you spread this on. Or if you just ate it by the spoonful.
Roasted, oven baked apples….not only do they smell amazing but they bring out the richest flavor possible. I love roasting all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
The caramelization the heat creates is like nothing else.
For this recipe you must roast first. I pinky promise it is well worth your time.
Don’t forget a steamy cup of coffee ~ it makes everything better at breakfast time doesn’t it?
Do you ever make apple butter? Any unique twists or flavors to your recipe?
Apple Butter Recipe Links
- Apple Butter Bran Muffins Brittany’s Pantry
- Apple Butter Mustard Design Sponge
- Apple Cinnamon Toast Butter Coupon Clipping Cook
- Apple Honey Hand Pies Kelly Bakes
- Grilled Cheese with Havarti and Apple Honey Butter The Hungry Muse
- Oven Baked Apple Butter with Rosemary and Coriander Lucullian Delights
- Pear Apple Butter with Cardamom The New York Times