This is such a special time of the year to gather with family and friends. It is fun to have a holiday celebration that focuses on gratitude, being thankful and food! At Thanksgiving we unite at the table together to enjoy a feast of seasonalsavories and sweets. The Thanksgiving meal takes a while to prepare, but it is so worth it. I have been loving what you guys have been sharing with us around the web.
Regional spices & ingredients may vary, but the goal is the same – community, happiness and shared experiences & memories. Anyway you slice it, the holidays bring people together.
Whether your favorite Thanksgiving dish is a side, dessert or the turkey – I have created a recipe round up for you from around the web. Sprinkled within the list are some of my creations that I did not want you to miss.
Please add your recipes to the link up below. We can’t wait to see what you are cooking up!
- Chocolate Cinnamon Scones with Vanilla Sauce How Sweet Eats
- Cranberry Crumb Bars Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
- Cranberry Nut and Seed Spread Aggie’s Kitchen
- Cranberry Pecan Muffins A Southern Grace
- Eggs Baked in Ramekins with Herbs Amanda’s Cookin
- Fruit Filled Bran Muffins Multiply Delicious
- Pumpkin Nutella Snack Cake Two Peas and Their Pod
- Spice Nut Muffins (sugar-free)A Dash of Compassion
- Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes Eats Well with Others
- Sweet Potato Biscotti Aggies Kitchen
- Thankful Muffins Wenderly
- Apple Sidecar My Man’s Belly
- Apple Cranberry Cocktail The Cooking Photographer
- Brown Derby Umamiart
- Honeycrisp Apple Sangria Nutmeg Nanny
- Wild Hibiscus Champagne Cocktail Bunky Cooks
- Baked Broccoli Polenta Sticks with Marinara Sippity Sup
- French Onion Tartlets An Edible Mosaic
- Mushroom Pancetta Gyoza La Fuji Mama
- Parmesan Zucchini Strips with Dipping Sauce Savor the Thyme
- Roasted Figs and Prosciutto Pink Parsley Catering
- Sweet Savory Prosciutto Cups Wenderly
Breads and Rolls
- Cheddar Scones Sea Salt with Food
- Chive Cream Biscuits Life’s Ambrosia
- Cranberry Walnut Rolls Brown Eyed Baker
- Crescent Rolls Babble
- French Bread Rolls Dine and Dish
- Norwegian Mountain Bread Rosa’s Yummy Yums
- Potato Rosemary Rolls Two Peas and Their Pod
- The Best Basic Roll Recipe Cheeky Kitchen
- Artichoke Potato Soup In Erika’s Kitchen
- Leek and Potato Soup The Vegster
- Mom’s Curried Butternut Squash Soup The Comfort of Cooking
- Pumpkin Squash Soup My Carolina Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Soup MarlaMeridith.com
- Autumn Salad with Maple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe Girl
- Arugula Salad with Pomegranate & Roasted Acorn Squash Dishing up Delights
- Easy to Make Fall Salads Cristina
- Festive Roast Pumpkin Salad Closet Cooking
- Pomegranate Persimmon Salad The Cilantropist
- Sweet Potato, Bacon & Pomegranate Spinach Salad MarlaMeridith.com
- How to Make Turkey Gravy Cookin’ Canuck
- How to Make Turkey Gravy Simply Recipes
- Turkey Gravy The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Vegetarian Gravy Fabulous Foods
- Cranberry Sauce with Pear & Pomegranate MarlaMeridith.com
- Hall of Fame Cranberry Sauce Shockingly Delicious
- Persimmon Cranberry Sauce Deliciously Organic
- All Fired Up Turkey ThighsWood Fired Kitchen
- My Favorite Turkey Brine The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Roasted Turkey Breast What’s Gaby Cooking
- Simple Roasted Turkey with Lemon, Herbs & Turkey Gravy Phoo-d
- Spinach Ricotta Turkey Roulade MarlaMeridith.com
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with Pomegranate Glaze Bellalimento
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Pecan Topping Eclectic Recipes
- Bacon and Onion Panfried Potatoes Picky Palate
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes Savory Sweet Life
- Hasselback Potatoes MarlaMeridith.com
- Paula Deen’s Smashed Potato, Parsnips & Rutabega Reluctant Entertainer
- Sweet Potato Crisp MarlaMeridith.com
- Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes Food Blogga
- Caramaelized Onion & Cornbread Stuffing Deliciously Organic
- Rustic Herb Stuffing What’s Gaby Cooking
- Sausage Sage and Thyme Stuffing Gatronomy Blog
- Southwest Stuffing Shockingly Delicious
- Stuffing with Sweet Potatoes and Cranberries MarlaMeridith.com
- Wild Rice Dressing Simply Recipes
Vegetable Side Dishes
- Apple Pecan Stuffed Squash GoodLife Eats
- Broccoli with Shitake Mushrooms & Shallots Modern Comfort Food
- Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta & Chestnuts Eats Well with Others
- Cheesy Bacon Green Bean Casserole Pot Pie Picky Palate
- Green Beans with Brown Butter and Pepitas Deliciously Organic
- Green Beans with Leeks and Feta MarlaMeridith.com
- Roasted Acorn Squash White on Rice Couple
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Cranberries & Pecans Cookin’ Canuck
Dessert – Cookies, Bars & Treats
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Bars Megan’s Cookin’
- Honeyed Pears in Puff Pastry Sprinkle Bakes
- Pear Spice Cake with Toasted Walnuts MarlaMeridith.com
- Pumpkin Banana Tart Deliciously Organic
- Pumpkin Cake with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting Mountain Mama Cooks
- Pumpkin Cookies Sealed with a Kiss Megan’s Munchies
- Pumpkin Pie Cookies Created by Diane
- Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake The Other Side of 50
- Thanksgiving Popcorn Food Blogga
- Turkey Cookies Ingredient’s Inc.
- Ultimate Blueberry Cheesecake i am baker
- Vermont Maple Pecan Cookies Barbara Bakes
Dessert – Pies
- Apple Pie Cheesecake Food For my Family
- Apple Slab Pie The Urban Baker
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie She Wears Many Hats
- Classic Pecan Pie Add a Pinch
- Cranberry Blueberry Pie Annie’s Eats
- Pie’s Pie’s Pie’s! The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Pumpkin Maple Pie Fake ginger
- Pumpkin Pie Tart Baker’s Royale
Happy Thanksgiving to You & Your Family!
More Thanksgiving Round Up Links
Share your Thanksgiving & Holiday Recipe Posts
59 thoughts on “Thanksgiving 2010 Recipe Round-Up”
Great recipes. Happy Thanksgiving!
Such a grand idea to do this fun Thanksgiving round-up Marla! Thanks for including me! Hope that you & yours have a very warm and wonderful Thanksgiving!
Amazing round-up Marla! So many fabulous recipes! The only problem is deciding which to try first. Thanks for including my muffin recipe.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Awesome round up girl! Thanks for including me 🙂 Now…..I am hungry!
I cannot believe how AWESOME this round up is! This should be that Thanksgiving GO TO Guide for centuries to come!! Awesome job Marla!
Thank you so much for the mention. 🙂 They are very festive cocktails for the holidays!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and yes, there is much to be thankful for!
WOW, what a beautiful roundup! Thank you for this!
I see a few things I need to try!
Marla, what a great round up. So many great links to check out. Thanks for including my Chocolate Pecan Bars! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
I am so in love with pomegranates that I must try some of your pom recipes. And thanks for including my scones!
These are awesome!! Wow how can I choose? Thanks for including my Turkey Cookies!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! xoxo
Love this round up, thanks for all the great recipes to visit. Love the spinach,and pom salad.
What a fabulous round-up! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
thanks for including my Turkey lady!!! The round up looks amazing. I wish I could eat all of that over the holiday but then I might never make it to Mexico with you and that would be a serious problem!!! So great seeing you this weekend! XOXO
Great list! Thanks for including me! 🙂
Great roundup Marla! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Xo
Oh yum, I bet you are going to have the most awesome Thanksgiving. What a beautiful selection of food!
What a fabulous roundup! I hope you’ll have a great Thanksgiving.
Thank you so much for including my curried butternut squash soup, Marla! This is a great bunch of links. I’m going to check some of them out now… I hope you and your family have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving! XO
Is it bad that I want to eat EVERYTHING in this roundup? Man I love Thanksgiving food. Thanks so much for including me!
What a delicious roundup! I could spend all day here! Thanks for including my cookies.
What a great round-up!
Happy Thanksgiving 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
oh….gorgeous. Can i add in some links?
Wow, serious round-up!! Thanks for including my turkey. =)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours
Wow, what a spread! I was just searching for a little something different than our regular fare. Jackpot!
PS. thanks for the link love!
Yum Marla! If I could eat recipes from your site every day I would be a happy girl.
YES!! Everyone please feel free to add your recipe links. I have a simple to use link-up at the bottom of this post, directly above the comments. The more the merrier!
I love this roundup – and thanks for including me!
This is a great and generous round-up, Marla. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving 😀
What a great list you created here! Love it!
It was just today that I posted something which can be a great thanksgiving recipe. Happy to share with you!
What a fabulous list! It’s all covered!
Thanks so much for including my recipe for classic pecan pie.
I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Your round up is incredible. Thanks for posting this and making it so easy to navigate.
I’m thankful for awesome bloggers like you.
Wow look at all that awesome food! Thank you so much for including me in the round-up 🙂
Great recipes! Thanks for including my recipe for cranberry crumb bars! 🙂
For Thanksgiving I am making chocolate chip pumpkin cookies (some with butterscotch too) and oreo cheesecake pretzel bites.
What a lovely and inspirational list, Marla! YUM. I cannot wait to dig into it.
Wow, what a round-up! Thanks much for the include 🙂
Fantastic round here. Wow- super comprehensive! And, thanks so much for including my Pumpkin Pie Tart!
Great roundup, and wonderful photos!
What a wonderful round-up! I cannot wait to peruse all the recipes for the dishes that I am still undecided on.
Thanks a lot!
Wow! What an awesome round-up!! And your pictures are stunning as always!
Thanks for hosting the linky!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Marla!
This is a fantastic round-up of recipe, Marla! Thanks so much for including a couple of mine.
I hope that you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving, and have plenty of time to enjoy each other’s company.
Marla, this is such a beautiful and thoughtful round up!
Wow, is this a fantastic round-up, Marla! Thanks so much for including my french onion tartlets recipe! Your turkey roulade looks incredible, I’m off to check that out right now!
Wishing you and yours a fabulous Thanksgiving, sweetie!
Wow. This is the best collection of Thanksgiving recipes. Thanks Marla.
This is a VERY good roundup. It is making me wish I hadn’t already planned out my meal…
Wait a sec.. I can make these for any meal! Awesome.
Broccoli polenta sticks? I think that’s first on my list.
What a beautiful collection of Thanksgiving recipes. So much variety to choose from!
Happy Thanksgiving wow great list of recipes 🙂
Great round-up. Can’t wait to browse through everyone’s recipes.
It’s 8:00 AM on Thanksgiving Day, and since I’ve worked all week, this is my FIRST chance to figure out what we’re doing today. AND I have people coming over. So, thanks! for this round-up. I’ve already opened about 8-9 different recipes.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
You are such a LIFESAVER! Because I ended up making the cranberry crumb bars to tide me over during the day while I worked on the official Thanksgiving feast. They were delicious. Thanks, Marla! And Christina. 🙂
WOW thats such a great article!!! I really really like your blog. I am gonna try the Chocolate Cinnamon Scones recipe. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
I found also this site, http://www.metalwoodenwineracks.com with very interesting options and info about wine and food pairings and great wine selections.
This is two times now that i’ve come on your website in the last four days while searching Bing for absolutely unrelated things. Kinda weird. Keep up the good blogging!