You knew it was coming right? It is very obvious that I need to make coconut whipped cream out of everything. We dip with it, frost, fill and eat it by the spoonful.
Do you like sweet tart combinations? Great than this vegan cranberry whipped cream will be your best friend!
Remember the Coconut Cream Pie with Chocolate Ganache I shared recently ~ this would be very good in that recipe. The perfect Thanksgiving, Christmas or holiday party dessert (lightened up of course!)
You will also want spoon it over your cornbread. The recipe for that is coming soon, stay tuned.
Don’t forget to try my pumpkin version too. A smooth & creamy blend that tastes like pumpkin pie.
Let’s not forget, chocolate, coffee, mocha and simply fabulous vanilla…
Let me know how you will use this Cranberry Whipped Cream…
Try it in smoothies, shakes, ice cream sundaes too.
Related Links on MarlaMeridith.com
- 100+ Sweet Fall Treats – Recipe Round Up
- Cranberry Sauce with Pear and Pomegranate
- Maple Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce
- Thanksgiving! Delicious Whole Food Recipes to Inspire
- Vegan Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Vegan Whipped Cream: Chocolate, Vanilla, Coffee & Mocha