October 23, 2015
Winter is officially here in Telluride, Colorado. This is GREAT for us as I live at a ski resort. Everyone is celebrating the white fluffy stuff & we are toasting with my latest invention: the Wildcat Cocktail. Cheers!
Last year I designed a series of cocktails based off the names of Telluride ski runs (see below). Wildcat is a double back diamond off of Bald Mountain. It’s built for those who want a nice in bounds challenge! So what’s in this handsome drink? It’s a warming winter libation with bourbon, muddled pear, coriander, cinnamon & pine liqueur. The bourbon taste is prominent & the other flavors dance around it. Top with some dehydrated fruit like the figs you see here.
Marla’s Telluride Ski Run Cocktails…
- #1 Misty Maiden Martini
- #2 The Plunge
- #3 The Confidence Cocktail
- #4 The Polar Queen
- #5 Electra Cocktail
- #6 Zulu Queen
- #7 Little Rose
- #8 Henry’s Cocktail
- #9 La Rosa
More fall cocktails you gotta try!
- Apple Shrub HeartBeet Kitchen
- Apple Brandy Hot Toddy Food Fanatic
- Apple Pear & Pomegranate Fall Sangria Sprinkled Side Up
- Caramel Apple Sangria The Sweetest Occasion
- Cranberry Spice Cocktail The Spice Train
- Fall French 75 Freckle and Fair