Festive Holiday Cookie Board
December 24, 2018
We all love charcuterie boards…now it’s time for the sweet version! You can throw a Festive Holiday Cookie Board together in minutes if you use store bought goodies. Or you can go to town with baking! You can make a cookie boards for any holiday, just go with seasonal flavors and color theme. What makes a great cookie board? Here’s a few tips.
- Cookies of all sizes: Some folks might want a giant cookie, others will go for bite sized.
- Add festive candies: Candy canes, M&M’s and any other little gems and nuggets.
- Variety! We all know that variety is the spice of life, so make sure you use all kinds and colors of cookies.
- Decorate the board: Use seasonal decorations to make things even more festive.
- Dips and Frostings: You can add these too in little bowls.
- Layers: Make the cookie board look really lush by layering the treats.
- Add a few animal, snowmen or gingerbread cookies, they make the board look extra cute!
Here are some of my favorite holiday cookie recipes. Also see this post: 12 Christmas Cookie Recipes that Santa (& His Reindeer) will Love