French toast is one of my all time favorites. I love the idea of bread dipped in batter and then fried to a crispy golden brown.
Add some fall flavors (cinnamon, pumpkin), bourbon maple syrup & life gets even sweeter.
Sexy bottle, sexy syrup.
I mean what could be better then pure sweet maple syrup mixed with my favorite spirit ~ bourbon.
A while ago I posted Pumpkin Ricotta Stuffed French Toast ~ you might want to give that a try too!
Use your favorite whole grain or gluten free bread in this recipe.
Mix up the batter with whisked egg, pumpkin pie spice, a splash of cream or milk & some pumpkin purée.
Dip the bread until it absorbs the batter & yummy flavors.
Fry it all up in butter or coconut oil (both different, both tasty.)
Don’t forget a runny egg or two & extra maple syrup for dipping.
And maybe some freshly whipped cream.
Dig in & enjoy!
Pumpkin French Toast Recipe Links
- Cereal Coated Pumpkin French Toast TidyMom
- Pumpkin French Toast Panini Happy
- Pumpkin French Toast The First Year Blog
- Pumpkin French Toast Bake Minimalist Baker
- Pumpkin Pie Brioche Frech Toast Savoring Time in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast Dainty Chef