Spring Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Bacon & Feta
May 1, 2014
Having a picnic any time soon? Packing a lunchbox? Dining at home? Great, great & great! Then this Spring Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Bacon & Feta will brighten up your days, nights & everything in between.
Dishes like this are so perfect for this time of year.
Tiny cut asparagus matches the shape of this ditalini pasta.
The bacon & feta cubes are cut to match as well.
All of the ingredients in this salad are about the same size.
Sooooo what that means is when you take a fork full you get bacon, pasta, asparagus & feta cheese in each bite.
I used my Homemade Ranch Dressing in this too. Such great flavor!
Here is another pasta salad you might want to try…Caprese Pasta Salad
Perhaps try this Roasted Asparagus & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta ~ great hot or cold!
Hope you enjoy all this pasta salad!
Have a wonderful weekend…
Pasta Salad Recipe Links:
- Empowered Noodle Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce Vegan Richa
- Miso Roasted Asparagus Noodle Salad The Kitchn
- Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Roasted Peppers & Mozzarella Apples & Sparkle
- Spicy Peanut Chicken Soba Noodle Salad Pinch of Yum
- Tortellini Primavera Salad Good Dinner Mom
- Warm Beet & Orzo Salad Things I Made Today